Mar 23, 2018
New & Mmmproved Menu
The "same ole, same ole" is just... well, it's just a snooze, so we're shaking things up! There are now 13 fresh ways for you to fall head-over-heels in love with seafood (and landfood) again!
To amuse your foodie heart, we've added 9 new menu items, and have made some "mmmprovements" to 4 of our already-great dishes. That means you have an excuse to eat great seafood and step outside of your comfort zone to try something new (and yes, it's time)!
- Lobster Fries. You heard us...LAHBSTAAAAAH FRIES.
lobster meat and gravy, sweet corn relish
- BYO Salmon Crostini. Because building your appetizer can be fun!
smoked, pickled red onion, dill caper cream, tomato relish, boiled egg, fresh baguette, charred lemon
- Cajun Flatbread. Spice up your life, one flatbread at a time.
smoked tomato basil sauce, pepperoncini, pickled red onion, andouille sausage, harvarti cheese, calabrian aioli, green onion
- Asian BBQ Oysters. Our better half.
half dozen, gremolata, chives
- Baby Spinach Salad. Strawberry greens, forever.
fresh strawberry, pickled red onion, feta cheese, candied walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette
- Cipollini. The melting pot of seafood dishes.
smoked grouper, prince edward island mussels, shrimp, fennel, tomato basil broth, baguette, gremolata
- Airline Chicken. You know it's good when the first two ingredients are garlic and herb.
garlic and herb airline chicken breast, sautéed baby green beans, caper fennel tomato basil sauce, cavatappi mac & cheese
- Peppercorn New York Strip. Because in Nebraska, you can't serve just seafood...or a mediocre steak.
herb-roasted fingerling potato, sautéed broccolini and grape tomato, smoked cremini mushrooms and onion, gorgonzola, scallion
- Surf & Turf. When used together, these two words immediately activate your salivary glands.
brown sugar-rubbed new york strip, chili lime dusted shrimp, garlic mashed potato, sautéed baby green beans and grape tomato, scallion, asian BBQ sauce
- Yellowfin Tuna Sliders. Previously dubbed the Albacore Tuna Sliders, this is now served with heartier and more flavorful, peppercorn-seared yellowfin tuna.
peppercorn seared, braised bacon, avocado, romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, garlic lemon aioli, split top slider bun, fries
- Smoked Salmon Carbonara. We added roasted red peppers and dressed pea tendrils to this already wonderfully-delish dish.
house smoked, bucatini pasta, applewood smoked bacon, roasted red peppers, dressed pea tendrils, creamy parmesan sauce, cracked black pepper
- Blackened Angus Burger. Now prepared with spring mix and onion straws. Dress up this American classic with the following additions: bleu cheese, aged white cheddar, braised bacon, fried oysters, fried egg and avocado.
flat top seared, spring mix, tomato, onion straws, dill pickle, creole mustard sauce, brioche bun, fries
- Yellowfin Tuna Au Poivre. By simply swapping albacore for yellowfin, this dish is even more flavorful than before!
peppercorn seared, herb fingerling potato, roasted mushrooms and cipollini, brandy cream sauce